Explore the Arctic wilderness on a cruise from Kirkenes to Tromsø. Kirkenes is right by the Russian border - a great area for excursions year round. On your sailing south towards magnificent Tromsø, you'll experience both Hammerfest and North Cape.
Daily, all year
Experience North Cape - the northernmost point on the continent
Stay active with our wide range of exciting sea- and land-based excursions
Experience the Midnight Sun in summer, and the Northern Lights in winter
Explore Tromsø - gateway to the Arctic and Paris of the North
- Cruise with Hurtigruten in an unspecified cabin
Your cabin will be allocated when you check in
- Flights & transfers
- Travel insurance
- Optional excursions
- Luggage handling
- Prices are per person based on two people travelling together sharing a twin cabin
- Not all cabin categories are available for all departures
- Single cabin pricing available on request
- Hurtigruten has a flexible pricing system and all prices are capacity controlled and subject to availability.
Learn more about what you will experience on the sailing from Kirkenes to Tromsø. The day-by-day programme will give you a few ideas about what you can see and do on your coastal voyage, but bear in mind that this itinerary is just an indication of what you can experience. After all, this is a sailing where the elements rule and weather conditions might vary, which is why every expedition with Hurtigruten is unique.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.